- Master bedroom with double bed (160cm x 200cm), integrated bathroom with large shower, sink, hairdryer, towels and care products.
- Bedroom with 3 single beds (1 loft beds, the 2 lower beds can be used as double beds) with attached bathroom with shower and sink.
- Living space with sitting area and dining table for up to 5 people.
- The open kitchen with kitchen island is equipped with a dishwasher, stove (4 burners), microwave, Nespresso coffee cup machine and full kitchen inventory.
- On sunny days you can enjoy the wooden lounge terrace!
- Maximum capacity: 5 persons, including a maximum of 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 small children (-12 years old).
- Pets on request.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the bungalow. You can smoke on the outside terrace.
- 1 parking space included.
Open air hotel experience
Holiday Village Knokke stands for a carefree stay within walking distance from the city centre of Knokke. You stay in modern & comfortable bungalows.
In addition, you can travel light and compact. Holiday Village Knokke ensures: a well-equipped kitchen (with a cup of tasty Nespresso coffee), free wifi, there is a set of towels and care products for every guest and the beds are made upon arrival.
After unloading your luggage, you park your car in the designated parking space and the holiday can begin.
Rates depend on the period. Consult the reservation module.
Please note! There is 1 standard cleaning included before arrival (so 1x per stay). Extra cleaning is possible upon request for an additional fee of €30.
For 11 euros per person you will receive a continental breakfast box at your bungalow!
A breakfast box contains orange juice, coffee, tea, milk, 2x pistolet or baguette & 1 croissant or similar per person, ham, cheese, jam, chocolate spread, yogurt, fresh fruit, granola or cereals.
Extras such as eggs, prosecco, champagne,… are available upon request (charge applies).
Terms & conditions
By confirming your reservation through this website as well as other online travel agencies, you agree to the terms and conditions. Any disputes concerning these general terms and conditions will be submitted to the competent court in accordance with the provisions of the Judicial Code.